Wednesday, 10 July 2019

Free Labor (?)

Sooner or later I'll find my place, find my body better fix my face. Please don't ask me how I've been getting off (...) (...) It's a fine line between pleasure & pain. You've done it once, you can do it again. Whatever you do don't try to explain. - Divinyls


Amazing how in just a split second certain people are out of your life. They might say they decided to leave you but you know they're just in big time denial. You left them. Does anyone want toxicity in life? Like living by the river full of toxic fumes? Of course not, right? I can't deny there are some people I wish I could still be in contact with but there's also a certain amount which I am glad & relieved that they're out of my life. They'll call it my loss. I call it a damn relief. My life is full of negativity. I don't need more of it :)

It has been MONTHS since I last used this laptop properly. Last was work, eh? We can forget about it. Ha ha. Cleared the dust in the room after months. School holiday just ended and it's the 2nd week of term 3. How fast must time pass. Yet I'm not progressing anything in this life. Stupid life or just plain stupid & unlucky? Guess both.

In the beginning, I had no life. Currently I still have no life. I spend my time from midnight to 4am (on non schooling days) playing F1 2018 ever since I finally understood how the F1 system is. Lol. 

Recently, I had this hyper-pigmentation problem. Started on 28th June. On 4th July, I started some skincare regimen. Chey. I'm never a fan of all these skincare products, skincare maintenance etc etc. Not someone who can afford things what more on the long run to rely on these. Anyway, I bought The Ordinary's Vitamin C + HA from Kraftyrae, which she gave me Pixi Glow Tonic and AHA BHA Peel and a sample of ALPHA-H Balancing cleanser. I'm not sure if there's any progress because the longer I look at the scar, the darker it seems. I'm on the 6th day of this. 

A.M:
  • Cleanser 
  • Glycolic Acid (Pixi glow tonic)
  • Niacinamide Zinc. Alternately: Palmer's Fade Cream (retinol) or Vitamin C + HA
  • Olay White Radiance UV Lightening Lotion spf19
  • Sebamed Lip Defense SPF30
P.M
  • Double cleanse! - Nivea micellair 
  • Either ALPHA-H cleanser or Shokubutsu (doesn't have SLS in it)
  • Glycolic Acid (Pixi glow tonic)
  • Vitamin C + HA
  • Sebamed Lip Defense SPF30
  • Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream if the edge of my lips start drying out
Once a week, I'll need to squeeze in AHA BHA Peel somewhere at 8pm or 9pm. Few hours before I start the P.M regimen. It has only been 6 days. I hope there will be improvements after 2 weeks at least. Next I'll need to save up for a good high SPF sunscreen and eye cream/serum. Ahhh. Tedious! This better work!