Tuesday, 2 April 2019

Once in 22 years

"I've been standing in the back of your life, back row center right above the ice. Please don't ask me how I've been getting off" - Divinyls. 

Am not home-bound. Kitchen reno began yesterday - 1st April. Took a run for Woodlands after fetching the kiddo from school. It wasn't dusty in the morning when they first started. All dust contained in the kitchen. But things took a turn when they start disposing rubbish (hacked walls, asbestos flying around). They completed the demolition job in a day. Expected completion is today/tomorrow. Since they're done hacking, we can go home, right? Wrong. Too dusty. I mean if it's just me and the husband I wouldn't mind. But we have a 5 year old who's sensitive. Not allergic but sensitive. Either we'll make it back home tonight or just extend it till tomorrow.. that means he'll be missing 2 days of school :(

Had a good sleep, though. Woke up and saw kiddo pouting to give me a morning kiss. Lol. 

I'm still at a stand still. Getting more clueless what to do next.