Wednesday, 24 July 2019

Agente Espionage

I knew from the start I won't fit in. Have never fit in in any kind of circle. Throughout the years, I've built my patience and trained myself to ignore things that piss me off. Try my best to block the negativity. Plus, avoiding is best. Like they say "prevention is better than cure". Sadly, not everyone believes in this. Especially when it trips their ego.

There are 7.53 million people in the world. You can't expect everyone to bow to you. Anyone, exactly. If anyone in this world has their ways, you're not the only one who thinks that way. It's a matter of compromise, setting aside your ego and work the differences. Understand. Not to condemn. Unfortunately, it's not how it goes.

Keeping silent is best but when a silent person bursts, it's never acceptable. Listen. No, don't. People's words barely make it into your tympanic membrane. Whatever good, you seem to go against. Education, family, etc. Didn't you tell me to be open minded..? Yet you look down on anyone who focuses on studies and families.

My two cents' is not worth yet. I have more to say.