
You guessed it - I caught the cold bug last week and junior caught it on Sunday. Glad it was a short-span fever. On Thursday, he went to school with several spots on his legs, torso, and face. They told us to fetch him from school in case he had something else other than mosquito bites. Waited until the weekends and glad it was really due to mosquito bites.
On Sunday, we had a wedding function at Tampines. Went there with the in-laws. Scorching hot at first but rained heavily throughout the evening. That was the first time I wore a wrap-peplum-blouse-top. It looked great but as usual, I never see anything great in the reflection. The day turned out better than expected. Junior's fever was considered low-grade. It didn't spike up to 38.1 degrees which is good. Let's hope he won't get sick again until a few months later. I'm exhausted from seeing him being sick every 2 weeks.
Also, on Saturday, I was feeling very pissed off. It has been quite some time since I consumed any kind of pills from IMH. But I just had to on that day. Some mamak pundek was showing attitude beside us on the train. I was trembling from controlling my anger so I popped 1 Escilatopram without water. Without. And it got stuck in my throat. The effects had some transitioning every few hours. It made me hyper in the first 3 hours. I laughed a lot. Talked a lot. After that, it made me shiver whenever I yawn. My speech was slurred. Kind of groggy and lost. It made me feel sleepy. After 6 hours, when we reach home, I had almost no recollection of what happened. I mean, I know what I did but I just did not realize it. I have to think about it and then I can remember. It made my limbs uncontrollable. Sort of feel like I need to constantly stretch and can't stay still on the bed even when I felt sleepy. I couldn't sleep. Played GTA V online while my eyes were closing yet I could not sleep. Woke up and it felt as though I consumed 40ml of Dextrometophan. It sucks.