I am no longer under the weather. Great! Except that I'm feeling fatigue. Miserably fatigue. It should last about 2 weeks since I just recovered from the worst flu. Junior had a 'sore eye scare' a few days back. Itchy eyes, sticky discharge. Gave him warm compress thrice and glad it went away. 2 more days to school holidays! I get to rest for a week (I don't have to send him to school hehe).
I'm hungry but I still have little appetite. Which is good. I eat too much. I gain too much.
It finally rained today after 2 1/2 weeks of scorching hot weather. Singapore should really keep the cold weather we had a month back. It was as low as 23 degrees Celcius and yet people complain. Oh well, if only we can control the weather.
The husband has ended his reservist. Another cycle in October for this year. I like seeing him in his uniform. Sadly, that isn't his full-time job. Har Har.