Nothing is getting better. On a brighter note, yesterday seems to be a day full of things happening to cheer me up a bit. Zura sent food over and finally got to meet my brother after so long. I managed to sell off the helmet, last minute, because both of us thought the buyer wasn't serious. Maybe he took it for granted until I said there's another buyer. Lol. $25 in the pocket. Blessing. Unfortunately, heading down to Tampines Hub was kind of a waste of time because I didn't get anything for my bike. Most of the handlebars were sold out and the ones which are left costs $100+. Even the locks and bottle cages cost more than $15.
We ended up splurging on a toy car, a hair brush, a facial cleanser, and an underwear at Miniso. Like always, he refuses to let me pay. I'll wait for my pay next week and GOD damn there's a lot to buy. Most importantly - BILLS.
I finally changed the bed sheet yesterday and it caused me asthma. How dusty and dirty it could be. Sleeping felt so uncomfortable. Smoking feels good but it hurts my chest - kind of like a burning feeling.
I bought the vanilla nougat from Starbucks for the first time. And it was also the first time that coffee didn't cause me migraine but gave me a little energy boost. Maybe because I was falling sick. Dee recommended toffeenut and caramel while the Christmas season is on. Should try that soon at night. Never really got the chance to sit in Starbucks...at night. What a boring life. Shackled.