Tuesday, 28 November 2017

About me Pt. 1




Hello. Welcome to my pathetic blog. My name is Molly. I have a real name but you can just call me Molly - I'd rather not tell what my real name is because I don't even know who stalks my blog. 





I often blog when I have the time or really need to let some things out when I can't seem to write. It's true - I used to have the ability to draw and write all sorts of things - as days go by I've lost the talent in almost everything. So I blog. Sometimes I don't blog because I just can't seem to think of words to express my thoughts. I think some of you might get me. 

I'm married to my best friend of 10 years. Our relationship/marriage was pretty much unexpected. We began as friends. I have a few posts about our history. You'll find the tag beside where you found this tag leading to this post. 




I'm a person who's enthusiastic about landscapes, storms, science, biology, medicines, chemistry and some other which I can't seem to think of. I don't really go out that much. I have a fear for stepping out of the house. Gives me panic attacks, anxiety and sometimes I have violent episodes. That explains why I have appointments at the mental hospital. I've been having these problems since I was young. God knows what's the cause; even I'm clueless! I'm close to being diagnosed with clinical depression and most probably bipolar disorder. You see, all these are related to one or more of the diagnosed symptoms (I don't really know what I'm saying here). I enjoy being alone. In fact, sometimes, I enjoy it too much, I feel too alone but I want to be alone but I don't want to be alone. You get my drift? -shrugs-

As myself, sleeping is uneasy, waking up is dreadful and living to wait until the day ends is miserable. I worry too much, think too much, sometimes even when I'm asleep I can hear myself thinking. As a resort, I get migraines on a daily basis. My husband says I'm too smart. I'm not, of course, even if I know how you are and what you are going to say just by looking at your face. Lol. 


 I'll blog about me more when I get the idea of what to blog.