Tuesday, 28 November 2017
Mon.
Back on my feet? Not really. Still in the midst of a downfall. Settled the junior's school uniform, left with just his KIFAS application. Photocopying is a hasty process when you don't have a proper scanner + printer. We're out of A4 paper too. Just 2 more months to his orientation and first day of school. It's not gonna be good. Already expecting it. Aha.
Currently working on my laptop while blogging and listening to Sanisah Huri. No other songs can soothe my ears. All thanks to migraine and the itchy feeling I have under my skull above my brain. God knows why, lol.
Last Saturday I took 2 Escilatopram (20mg) and God the effects were shit. It's Tuesday now and yet I feel so lethargic. All I want to do now is sleep. Hope I'll get some energy soon. The weather is awesome. But not really awesome when you want to move around - It makes you sleepy!!
We had dinner at Seoul Garden for the first time yesterday. All of us were lost but glad everyone had a good time. My brother managed to 'cook' for the first time and they went back home with a full stomach. The junior pooped before going home and we ran out of diapers. He went home with my parents since they took the MRT while Raf and I walked home with his bicycle. Pushed it like a sheep which he insists is a horse. It's been a long time since we spent time with my parents like this.
