Friday, 17 November 2017

Amidst the never ending pressure and stress worsening my mental condition(s), I've put my mind to spend on myself. Something which I've never spent more than $20 on. The only most expensive cosmetic stuff I'm using right now is the Sephora foundation which costs $22. Now I've spent a whooping $40 on Tarte Aquacealer liquid concealer from Sephora. Never tried, so why not since I've been saving up a little? So far so good, but it still can't motivate me to step out of the house and feel better about life ðŸ˜‚ 


For Raf, he's been using Samsung S5 since almost 3 years ago. The current S5 he's using has shown signs of over heating and battery drain. I'm pretty sure if he forces the phone it'll die anytime. Since he managed to save some cash from his pay, I forced him to get a new phone. He HAS to. His work requires him to use a phone! We went to several places to survey the price and Samsung said they're not making S7 edge anymore. So... rush! Managed to get the last piece from Far East Plaza at $660. The last piece in blue. He's been wanting that color. Grab it! ðŸ˜‚