The only advice everyone will get when they're down with something which affects their lives is - Think positive, it will get better; The happier your thoughts are, the better the future will be. Bull shit. I've tried my best to make things as positive as I can. My thoughts, actions. Nothing brings me any kind of good ending. Like right now, I've tried thinking positive and not get anxiety attacks out of the smallest things. Unfortunately, look where I am now. Under lots of pressure, fear, anxiety, depressed even more and more. On top of that, no matter how much people tell me there's nothing to worry about and that they'll fix things, I don't believe that. I do not believe that will happen. I've seen it again and again - nothing will get better. I'm supporting myself without the means of a spine. It's broken, shattered. I've got no means to hold on to myself any longer. Yet, I can't find a useful support for myself, my mental state. I'm trembling. I can't sleep and when I fall asleep I don't want to wake up and I can't find the energy to wake up. I'd rather be physically exhausted than mentally. I'm sick of this. Will life get any better? I'm sick of downfalls after downfalls, worries after worries, bad news after bad news.