It has been a busy weekend. Didn't plan for a Saturday night at City Hall as my relatives from Malaysia came over for a small BBQ. Spent the evening at Inflora with my paternal side. Junior finally made up his mind to swim and you know kids...they cry when it's time to stop. Got home before 10pm and 5 mins before my parents reached. Raf and I went back out, cycled to Tampines Hub. Had to buy Butterbeer from Starbucks. The place was packed with people hogging playing games and laptops. Also cards. Yeah. Pretty much inconsiderate. Fuckers. Lol.
Was dead tired with migraine and dry eyes. I had to wake up early to prepare for the surprise party we planned for my MIL at Woodlands. The first batch of red velvet pancakes' batter was all ready since 2 days ago. I made a second batch in case it wasn't enough and that made us late. Took uber to Woodlands and reached 12 minutes after 2 - kinda late - MIL was at home already! 🤦♀️ Nevertheless we had a simple yet great celebration. It has been months since the three of us went there. FIL sent us back home.
I'm still searching for the perfect mavic crossride rims. I've found some but there are things to check on. And hydraulics too.. not gonna spend time checking the brake pads and tugging the cables every week. I'm not an aggressive rider but I tend to unleash my anger too easily. Lol. Plus, I've made up my mind to keep this Polygon for long.
Yeah. Another week to go through.