Today nothing seems to be on my side. I woke up late at 11.40am. Rushed to start working. Thought my energy level would be high(er) today. I was wrong. As usual, my shoulders started to ache and the massage couldn't reach the corners of my inner blades. The pain is causing me to be breathless. I say send me to a chiropractor... but there's none in my neighborhood. I'm not going to travel to Orchard to get my back fixed when I don't even know if the chiropractor is good.
I managed to log into my Origin account. Played Sims 4 + pets extension. Took a nap around 6pm and was forced to wake up at 7.21pm because the husband wanted to ask me out for a short while to look for his wallet chain and my toffeenut syrup.
I was exhausted. Mentally exhausted. Putting on makeup actually hurts my skin. That always happens when I have a high fever. BUT right now I don't! I feel the fever inside of me. Feels like the temperature just can't get hot enough on the outside. It has been 2 weeks and the pain just gets worse.
We headed to Popular first. The crowd..was fucked up. I'm not a person who tolerates noise and people hogging like nobody's business. Somehow, I just wanted to relax and not rush. But it seems like me looking around for things we might need one day is a big no. Yet strangers can do that. Life is unfair🤷♂️
Proceeded to Starbucks to grab the syrup (the chinese barista said we can buy it from the counter) but this newbie barista named Ahmad said we couldn't. Frustration aside, I ordered butterbeer. The 2nd barista, named Rifqi, had no idea how to do it yet he was confident to blindly follow his recipe. He could've just asked me, right? In the end I received a Venti cup of caramel tasting coffee which does not taste like butterbeer at all. I'm sensitive to caffeine and trust me, the drink he served to me tasted like kopi susu with a hint of caramel and blended with ice. Good job 👍
There you have it. A moody Tuesday. Next I'll have to prepare to take shifts. That's why I hate Wednesdays. Full of unnecessary anxiety!