Thursday, 5 October 2017

Thursday



Have been stuck to this song for the past 3 days while doing my work. Can't stand loud music for now. My head hurts.

Ever since 5mg Lexapro doesn't have any effect on me, I tried to increase the dosage to 10mg. The results? Bad. Made me fatigue unlike 5mg. I'm confused. I don't like sleeping too much as it increases my weight and appetite. I hate feeling tired and exhausted when I'm not. 

Today the husband was supposed to head down to Dee Subculture at Centropod but Dat couldn't make it so we'll most probably collect the harrington jacket next time. Hopefully soon. Good news is that I didn't have to go out and you know how damned I feel having to go out of the house. Lol.

This is my 3rd week working and I'm loving it. Perhaps it's true - if you love doing it, you'll love your job. Always looking forward to another day of work. My mind and eyes need to cooperate. Stop being lethargic!

I replaced my screen protector, AGAIN, as mom bought me a blue one and the current white one can't stick anymore God knows why. Selling the Baseus screen protector but I doubt anyone would buy it. Who wants a non case friendly protector? 

I've got lots to tweet but once I blog, I tend to forget a certain topic. I've yet to continue with more posts about how things were in the past. Kinda never in the mood.

What's new, huh?