Friday, 29 September 2017

Lexapro 2

Today marks the ???th's day of me taking 5mg Lexapro. It has been more than a week. Close to 2 weeks now. Right after the 7th day, it didn't have any anti-depressing effects anymore. It decreased my appetite, though. Which is good. I like that. But the level of my depression is still bad. Getting worse, should I say.

Last Saturday we had the usual Saturday night out with the junior. Took Uber to City Hall. The weather was crazy! No initial plan to meet up anyone but bumped into Azmin who was with a few other skinheads. Met some new people - Giorgio, Reyan, Marlini - and few more others. Hilmi, Ayul, Azfar were there too. Took some photos at Air Fan and went off to have dinner at Esplanade Link. Walked around Suntec City. Managed to window shop as we were earlier than usual. Bought Sephora's setting spray for $22. Wanted the Urban Decay and Nyx but I thought I should try out Sephora's for now as it's my first time using a setting spray.

Junior was a little cranky when he saw that I was busy buying stuffs for myself and he didn't get any attention. He hinted that he wanted a new shirt (which he really NEEDED; most of his clothes are undersized!). Bought some inner wear at Cotton On, and he got a raglan star wars shirt too. I had my first pay so it felt great to have shopped a little.

Since it was still early, about 10 p.m, we decided to meet up with Azmin and the rest at Esplanade for a short smoke before heading home. Giorgio was drunk but he managed to talk about many things with us. Glad I could understand. At 11 pm, it was time to go home. Azmin was going to head home too so he walked with us until we separated at Fullerton. Took the train back home and it rained once we set foot into the house.

I think I should start blogging with photos......