Friday, 1 September 2017

huh?

As usual, things have been as shitty as how it was. Crave for freedom but don't have the energy to enjoy freedom. The fatigue feeling comes from the head to the body. Basically, it's my mind which is exhausted. How do I rest my mind when it's switched on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Sounds, voices, anything would annoy my mind. I can never feel relaxed. Even if I were to sleep for 16 hours, the exhaustion is still there. Overthinking too much, I guess. Especially when junior is stressed out. If people don't want to comply and compromise, I'm stuck in this position forever. Things need to go their way but never mine - I've no rights to say - if I did, I'd be ignored and arguments will start. 

Stuck in the middle between my mind and I, along with being in the middle of people and myself. Stop it. Just stop it.