Wednesday, 16 August 2017

How It Started (Pt. 3)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it."

- Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

So things went smoothly (as friends) from then on. We often meet every Saturdays. You know, as girls, we sometimes start to think that our close friend is kind of cute. But I constantly reminded myself this friendship won't last because one day I'll be silent when he starts turning silent. 
I forgot to put in this part in the previous post:
The first time we met while walking in front of Peninsula, I was texting my dad when Raf stomped beside me. He told me, there was once he went to Peninsula and the N light was blown. Then he asked me, "What does it spell out?" I said I didn't know (I hate questions, really). He answered with a tak tahu malu face: 
It became Penis-sula. 
Krik krik krik.. I smirked away. He chuckled with his fishball cheeks. And then he proceeded to attempt the same joke on few other girls. Well, at least they laughed. Lol. He's full of lame jokes.
Although we've just started hanging out for at least a month, some people thought me and Elfira were siblings. She's the one who had the peacock hair, rolling stones shirt, Simpsons shirt and her Nike Air Force shoes. Every Thursdays, we meet and call it the 'Twins' day out (thinking about it makes me cringe). It lasted for 3 weeks until I got bored of going out with her. The only best time was the time we wanted to buy Redbull but I ended up telling the uncle, "Uncle, one rudeboy".  A moment of silence before we both burst into laughter and I spilled some of the Redbull. 
Elfira had PSP. Well, she's from a rich family. On one of the Saturdays, the group of us were walking at Padang towards Memo. I was using Elfira's PSP when Raf snatched it and ran off. It had just stopped raining, thus, the wet and slippery floor. Yet I chased him and he asked for a KISS if I wanted the PSP. I refused. Lol. He kept the PSP in his back pocket while he walked like a penguin (because the floor was slippery and his Macbeth shoes were worn off. Kinda cute though). 
Then came a time where I didn't get to see Raf for a few weeks because when I was able to go out, he couldn't. We weren't really close face to face anymore but we were still constantly chatting on MSN. Sometimes, I found out he was at City Hall when he didn't reply my SMS and when he told me he was out with his family. I didn't mind, actually. Of course, he was just a friend why would I ever get offended? Lol. 
I knew a guy named Effy. He was a drug addict. Coincidentally, whenever I went to City Hall to meet the other kids (at this point of time it wasn't only Erica and the clan but it was with Abi etc who called themselves Hair core kids) with Effy, Raf could make it. Once, we were hanging out at Esplanade's library like ill mannered scums on the carpet floor . I had to vomit. I insisted to go alone but Effy wanted to accompany me. Raf had the silent-but-doesn't-like-it face. I didn't care much because it's obvious he wasn't interested in me. I mean, he has so many friends? And I'm just a fat slob.

Ahhhh I got to go the junior's crying I'll update later!!!