Sometimes...instead of letting your mind move you, why not you control your mind into thinking of the possible? I don't know what I'm saying but yeah, that's what I meant. I don't believe in having a positive mind will lead you to positive paths. There are a lot of 'what ifs' in between and most of the time the unexpected negative turn will happen. Are you prepared to take the mental flip and to accept the change in just a few seconds? Not sure how normal humans do it but I obviously can't. I myself take a week to prepare my mind for a one-day plan which doesn't even last for 24 hours e.g going out on a Saturday with my family. It's a real dread. I feel miserable most of the time. Like I'm burdening these two people in my life - I don't want to go out but I don't want to be stuck at home either - I don't know.
Like I've always said: I feel like I'm the middle person to my own self. Can't handle it much longer anymore. Enduring is not a possibility which I can do for another 10 years.
Anyway.
I worked harder yesterday. Pushed me to complete 4 during lunch and 3 during dinner. To me it's not enough... But that's the only limit my body can be pushed. I went back home with a bad migraine. Lasted even after eating and resting.