Battling a bad asthma attack for a week along with a bad cold. It made me very dysfunctional - I couldn't even work properly. Fortunately, though, the husband had his chance to work and earn more than usual. Good job. Wish I was as fit as him (or anyone else......). Living with asthma is a dread.
Currently sitting at bro's computer desk using my laptop. Done smoking 4 sticks, had lunch and now simply waiting for anything for me to do. Hope the junior isn't sick. The weather is stinking hot and humid. Was expecting heavy rain as the sky was flashing red with lightnings last night. It's ok, let's hope tomorrow will be a cold day since I'm working! And also hope for this asthma to stop flaring up. It's annoying. Coughing from Tampines to Raffles Place in the MRT is more annoying.
It's labor day and the house is full again. I need some rest. Rest, as in away from my responsibilities without having to hear people complain about it. Hey, our moms get their rest too, right? So I don't know why am I not eligible for any kind of rest/break. Life is unfair, ey? Ha.