Sunday, 20 March 2022

Lack or Lag? ...or both.

 I completely forgot I've started another blog and the existence of it. Which made me end up writing new posts here. I didn't like the other blog's layout anyway. And it was a lot of work (with the new blogger editing system) to make it look like this one. Whatever happened to blogskins? ):

The start of Saturday wasn't so graceful. Woke up with red eyes - due to the lubricating eye drops I had to use before bedtime. I'm still forgetting a LOT of stuff and that frustrates me. 2 kind of stress: not knowing when to go out and not knowing who'd be there because sometimes the usuals are not the usuals. Just sometimes. 

Plus it was a very humid day. 

In the end, Saturday was 'complete' and that sums up my worries. Another Saturday to go through. I'll only smile after the day has ended. 

The recent trip to IMH wasn't that great either. I thought cutting off from Setrof would make the bill lesser. Little did I know. The doctor's great just not as communicative as the one I had in December 2021. That reminds me I had my booster last Monday. Fever for two days but my head still hurts. I'm still pumping paracetamol every day. Most of the time it doesn't decrease my headache. It goes away only after I take a dose of chlorphenamine (that yellow pill for allergies/runny nose). Hope it goes away soon, though. The pain is no joke.