Friday, 7 September 2018

The stay at Woodlands was fine. My mood was sort of stable. We reached late at night. Bought some food for Fitri and Bamin at Al-Ameen before dad-in-law headed home. It was close to half past midnight (?). As expected, Bamin had difficulties sleeping. Not surprising as it has been such a long time since we spent the weekend there. But all is good; he had a good sleep. Not for the husband, unfortunately. We forgot to bring his marshall which meant he had to wake up at 6am or 5 to catch the first bus back to Tampines and come back to Woodlands. I, as usual, was craving for smokes. Lots on my mind. The answer is, smoke. Smoke. Smoke. Empty killer calories. 

The next day...
Saturday. Of course, I was anxious about travelling from Woodlands-City Hall-Woodlands due to the different routes and the train system where most of the trains do not completely end at Jurong. Also, how early the north-south line ended. Mafan. 

Our initial plan was to walk to Admiralty MRT. Getting ready was 80% better than when I'm at Tampines. Most probably because I didn't have to rush much. But it rained. It rained right after I finish putting on Johnson's baby powder on my face. It rained right when I was about to go out of the room and take the hair brush to brush Bamin's hair with Gatsby wax. The husband looked at me. Smirked. He thanked me...sarcastically.

The rain stopped upon us reaching the bus stop. He almost made us walk. I almost agreed. Luckily we didn't. It rained. Downpour! He went back up to take his ez-link. We took the bus to Admiralty MRT. There were seats. It was peaceful. Nobody had to stand. No weird people too. Lol. 

City Hall -
I agreed to drop by Peninsula since we alighted at City Hall MRT instead of the usual Promenade. Took a look at some cameras. The husband asked about Canon G7X. It was just a typical surveying window shopping kinda thing. We, too, were supposed to look for his hooligan cap. Before heading down to the basement, he brought me back to the camera shop. He wanted to buy the Canon G7X for me. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt. I felt bad. Really bad for using his money. Plus, I wasn't even expecting to get it on the day itself. I was keeping the thoughts of it away from my mind. But he insisted. Thank you <3333 The main reason why I was looking at Canon is because I needed a hobby where the end product has meanings and can make me remember each and everything which happened on the very day. Basically, I hate remembering my memories but I don't want to lose the image memory of how things were. I've already regretted not taking any photos of almost everything in 2007. Yet, images keep on lingering in my mind, making me feel uneasy. So.. this G7X is now here to help me capture the moments physically instead of making me cramp my mind with unwanted images. 

Walked the old path - Padang, Memo. They covered the middle pavement for the upcoming F1. I had to test the new camera. The battery was dying but I managed to get some shots. Honestly, I have no idea what aperture, ISO etc etc means. Couldn't stop thanking him (and feeling guilty). 

We ate at Qiji. Nowhere else but Qiji. The husband wasn't feeling well. Kept on vomiting. I asked if he wanted to go home after eating. He didn't want to. Meh. Took some smokes after that. Told the junior we were not going to visit the fountain but will be sitting at Riverside instead. Bumped into Azura and Kam. 

The day ended early. We went off around 9.15pm. Walked to Raffles Place MRT. Long time no see, Boat Quay.. Took the train towards Marina Bay. Bounced back, not knowing the train service ended at Ang Mo Kio instead of anywhere after Woodlands. The ride was enjoyable until we had to change trains. Haha. Alighted at Admiralty MRT. Walked home. Yeap, we walked with our 4 year old kid. He didn't complain. He actually enjoyed it. Plus point: it wasn't a warm night! Cold, cold breeze. Junior cooperated - he went straight to bed after saying goodnight to cik Ijat and Mr Kaplan. 

Charged both my phone and the D7X's battery. Played Sims 4 for awhile. Wanted to stay up until 5am but the husband was too tired. I needed smm000ooKeesszz. Mr Kaplan kept on brushing against my feet. Saturday has ended. 

Sunday-
Woke up late when I was supposed to wake up at 9 (or earlier). Bro-in-law (Ijat) made breakfast. I watered the plants and played with Mr Kaplan. Swept a bit, played Ghost Recon but sadly, my eye started to strained. Husband asked if we wanted to follow him to Vista Point. I said I wasn't feeling the mood to go out but I'll go anyway in case I have some things to buy. 10 minutes in, I found him asleep in the living room. Junior tried to wake him up by pinching his arm, but it didn't work. So I waited...for 45 minutes. I took the decision to cancel the plan and told Bamin it's time to sleep in 5 minutes but he woke up and we went to Vista Point. So fickle minded. 

I'll post again soon. This bummer won't bring his laptop out to study. 

Portside - Padang event (?) 
Esplanade Riverside




Night atmosphere, Woodlands

Sunday's breakfast

Mr Kaplan <3