Monday, 14 May 2018
Working with my new laptop. The last time I took photos with a webcam was in 2009/2010 using my HP dv4. After that, I can't be bothered since MSN was already dead and my VAIO laptop is totally shit.
Just came back home from sending the junior to school. I accidentally spilled water onto him. Had to change his uniform before going out. Lucky enough I found a spare uniform. Otherwise he would have to put on a medium size (which is too big for him even though most 4 year olds wear Medium).
The weather is unbearably hot. There's some wind though. I miss the cold weather during January/February where everyone complained it's too cold and they want scorching hot days. Now that it's hot, they cuss the weather. Well, you asked for it!
2 more weeks to school holidays (or is it 1?) and 2 more days to Ramadhan. Having a parent-teacher conference this Friday at 2.30pm. I'm pretty sure Mr Jayson's got a lot of complaint when it comes to the junior's studying skills.. He doesn't want to practice writing. It's worrying me a lot but I've researched and some kids just don't prefer to do anything that consists of writing/studying. They're still 4 years old. Guess I'll have to be patient?
