Friday, 13 April 2018

Remember, remember.



Those moments when I thought I lacked energy but I could still rush out of the house, cycle over to his workplace just to accompany him. Coffeebean, laptop - It was fun. 






 Two of my favorite menus at IMH. Who knew a mental institute had a canteen full of great food?









 When I worked under the hot sun at Raffles Place from 11am to 1pm sometimes until 3pm if I had the energy. The husband started accompanying me when I first started but as I started to feel dreaded, I told him to wait for me at home and I finally stopped working. The glorious moments when I get free food - omnivore, Pasta 101, etc. I'm still craving!





 These are some of the moments when we go out together. Most of the time 3 of us, sometimes 2. Of course, when there's alcohol, we never bring the kid with us. The bento is definitely our favorite dinner whenever we go out on Saturdays. Unfortunately, we've stopped eating there since the new line has opened and we rarely pass by the shop. We ate at Peninsula's mamak shop for our anniversary. It was on the first day of Ramadhan!


He found this laying on the floor at the void deck. Lucky me, I still had the time to play the guitar. Not now, though. My brain won't cooperate. Soon, soon.