"Part of the problem is how little we understand about the ultimate betrayal of the body when it rebels against itself. You always worry about charlatans. We found that specialists did not know as much as we thought. -Charles Bronson"
The past few weeks have been hell for my respiratory system. Didn't know I was one of those who can't handle stress. My body has now given up its strength - having the worst asthma attack in 4 months - Ventolins and steroids are not helping. Instead of a coughing type of asthma, I'm having the type where it's squeezing the shit out of my chest.
Nothing's going right for me. I end up pushing everyone away because I'm very sick of observing people individually and deciding who to be okay and who to throw away. Instead now I've made up my mind to throw everyone away until they come and look for me.. Sincere or not, I'm still going to be an asshole towards everyone. I'm not schizophrenic. I see and my mind analyzes everything. I'm tired. Very very tired. Tired of putting false hopes and end up being the one who gets the most disappointment.
Good night.