Tuesday, 18 September 2018

Like a contracting windpipe


What week are we in already for 2018? Still another day and another week to face and the cycle goes on and on and on and on...

Junior vomited in the morning on Friday. Decided not to send him to school since the husband wasn't feeling well and I assumed he has already gotten the bug too. Unfortunately, I fell sick. No fever. Had a bad asthma attack the night before. Started from a pathetic itch at the back of the throat and ended up with bad asthma, bad cough, bad wheezing. Popped 6 steroid, pumped 4 puff of Ventolin and 2 of the purple inhaler. Yellow phlegm started to projectile. Feel good...until now. It's stuck within my chest. Blood will be present when I cough after waking up - like raspberry ripple ice cream. Yep.

Saturday was a-ok-sort of. F1 event got everyone so kiasu. It's blocked. So don't bother peeping up, down, left or even right. You'll look like a desperate human when you are wearing something so classy. Pity your kids, please.

Met Azmin at the usual spot. He went off early. As for us, we proceeded back home just after F1 ended. So you probably understand what that meant. Rush. Rush, before everyone starts crowding the train like packed sardines.

I've put the camera to good use. I think. I still need to learn more.