You have lived for the 4th cycle of 365 days. Congratulations, my Junior. Unfortunately, you are down with high fever. Luckily, it's the second week of school. I'm sure you miss school especially when you got 2 days of MC! Hang in there. You'll be back on Monday.
Although, I apologize for not being able to afford a grand birthday celebration. But hey, none of us likes birthday parties. We like it small and simple. Perhaps just a cake later at night and then another small celebration with your grandparents on Saturday? If that's the plan then I'm sorry you can't take a peek at the Suntec City's water fountain.
I'm proud of you for not crying since yesterday. You're starting to enjoy school while some other kids are still crying. Keep it up, okay? Don't start crying on Monday since you're off from school for 4 days. I like seeing you smile.
Sadly, smiles don't last.. and sometimes, it's because of just one person... no matter how much we try to keep things positive...