My hands still can't stay still. I must write, blog, draw, locking and unlocking my phone. It's dreadful. I even scrubbed the floor using a toothbrush. Today, I'm supposed to sort out his Nerds by color but he finished it up. I still need to wring out the water from laundry, dip it in the softener and dry it outside since there's some sun today. I didn't sleep well - falling sick, woke up with aches and now I can't move my neck too much. I'm getting forgetful, but still can't fully forget major things. I was browsing through pens and notebooks at Popular. Got home excited, thinking I've got new pens to use until I realized I didn't buy anything. Same goes to the time I thought we were going to move out to our new apartment but we DID NOT even get one. Mix up with reality and non-reality? I'm guessing another mental episode coming up.
It's 12.02 pm, at home with the junior and my brother who needs to use my laptop for e-learning. Hasty. Because I know he's not the type of person who focuses. He's willing to do anything to enjoy the moment. Right now there's this invisible weight pushing me down from my head and shoulders. I managed to get it off for a few days and now I'm back where I started. I'd rather be lazy than this mentally sick.
Many people say spending time with your loved ones might make you feel better... I guess not for me. Going out in public shows me the truth - how promises are often broken, lies after lies - also, I am close to invisible. I've got no sense of being a lady. Of course, I know I'm never up to par to those in public. But hey, is it that hard to make me feel better? But who am I to ask.